Conceptualizing, analysing, planning, developing and realising sientific illustration (wissenschaftliche Illustration) tasks in the context of visual communication. Contributing to inter-disciplinary project contexts as a designer. Critiquing and appraising proposed solutions and developing them with work partners. Utilization a variety of communication media. Utilization of various media and visual idioms in a thematic and assignment-related manner while tailoring them to the resource available.
Wissenschaftliche Illustration Janine Heers – Scientific knowledge in unique pictures
MAIN FIELDS OF STUDY
Analytical drawing, sketching and drawing techniques, scientific drawing, tonal value painting, digital drawing (Photoshop, Painter, Cinema 4D), water colour techniques, figurative drawing, black and white (pencil) drawing techniques, archaeological documentation, medical design, didactic design, history and theory of visual communication and its scientific illustration.
– Consolidated knowledge about African art
– Distinctive aesthetic sense
– Structured analytical and cross-linked intellectual power, readyness of mind
– Manual skill and creative skills of many kind and its exact realization
– Keen sense of future trends
– Flair for fashion design and interior design
– Scientific illustration (wissenschaftliche Illustration), particularly medical visualization
– Textile design
– Tattoo Art
– Fine art painting